Thursday, May 27, 2010

Somewhere simple to relax the mind..

A super-sweet friend brought me to a nice place after a long day of wk yesterday. Good thing is that this nice plc is juz' minutes away frm my home sweet home. Facing the reservoir water with music on frm the i-phone, sitting under e glistening moon plus the breeze sweeping through our faces! It's all about rejuvenating n relaxation! Blink at my messy hair, no make-up, dressing real casual with my b'sandals. Wah great, always luv to be natural. Oh ya, spotted a white GTR at the same carpark as us but nv take the pic cos' guess it wasn't necessary. To our puzzlement, this GTR is parked in the HDB carpark, u kw.. some drivers just love to indulge in cars but not property. It is really true.
Flash is alittle too much-forcing nt shutting my eyes though..lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment